TUFFIOM 6U Casters Network Cabinet Enclosure, Wall Mount Rack w/Wheels, Deluxe 19 inch IT Series Server Data Devices Storage (Fully Assembled, Cooling Fan, Locked Door, Adjustable Mounting Rails)
US STOCK, FAST SHIPPING!!! The 6U rack wall mount enclosure is the perfect solution to install, secure and organize rack equipment in classrooms, retail locations, network closets and other locations with limited space. The vented, locking doors help to keep equipment cool and secure. The side panels are easy to open for quick access to
US STOCK, FAST SHIPPING!!!
The 6U rack wall mount enclosure is the perfect solution to install, secure and organize rack equipment in classrooms, retail locations, network closets and other locations with limited space. The vented, locking doors help to keep equipment cool and secure. The side panels are easy to open for quick access to equipment, plus there are removable top and bottom cable panels for an organized workspace. The network cabinet is made from high-grade, cold-rolled steel. Fully adjustable rails, numbered U positions and square rack holes allow for easy installation of rack equipment. Included casters give you the option to easily move your equipment, or roll it under a desk for total flexibility. Additionally, the cabinet is fully assembled for rapid deployment.
1. Brand: TUFFIOM
2. Rack Space: 6U
3. Dimension: L 23.6″ x W 17” x H 14.6” excluding casters
4. Maximum Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
5. Installation: Wall-mounted or floor standing (Optional)
6. Color: Black
7. Material: Steel
8. Type: Reticulation
9. With Fan: Double Fans
10. Key Hole Distribution: Three Sides
1 x Network Cabinet with Extra Rack Installed
6 x Keys
4 x Wheels
- ★ EXTRA SECURITY: ISO9001 certified. Lockable door and two locking side panels ensures data security. Wall-mounting option provides additional protection.
- ★ COOLING FAN & MESHED DOOR: Come furnished with mesh design to remove warm air and draw in cool air by convection, also support active cooling with the optional installation of a fan on top, which ensures proper airflow patterns through active equipment while reducing hot spots, further protect equipment. Voltage of built-in fan: 110V; Power: 22 W.
- ★ NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Shipped fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or install casters, which is ideal for housing a wide variety of network equipment, such as switches, routers, patch panels, etc. (Can be mounted to the wall or floor-standing with or without casters.)
- ★ ($50 VALUE) FREE GIFTS ONLY IN TUFFIOM: Made of high quality cold rolled steel, it’s a durable enclosure with 150lbs load capacity. Gifts includes: a panel, 6 keys, 12 cage nut sets, 4 wall-mounted hardwares, 4 wheels. Any damage during shipping please kindly contact us via email with photos and we’ll handle the issue for you ASAP.
- ★ FLEXIBLE SPACE: Secures 6U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 11.7 in. deep (L 23.6″ x W 17” x H 14.6”), designed to mount the 19″ standard or non-standard multiple electronic equipment modules. Features one removable vented shelf and two detachable side panels. Besides, top, bottom and back cable access openings provide convenient and multi-choice cable routing to and from the cabinet. (Note: please confirm how much U(unit) enclosure you need first before buying, more dimension info in photo.)
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking WifiStore.net to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
This box was EXACTLY what I needed! This is a great rack box at an incredible price. It even includes cooling fans. It is a heavy duty box with 3 sets of keys, one set for each lock. The wires come in through an adjustable panel in the bottom or the top. Putting it on the wall is a 2-person operation, but once there, you have a great enclosed and cooled rack. I can’t say enough about what a great product this is.
Very sturdy No assembly required.