NETGEAR Orbi Ultra-Performance Tri-Band WiFi 6 Add-on Satellite (RBS850) – Works with Your Orbi WiFi 6 Router, add up to 2,500 sq. ft, speeds up to 6Gbps | 11AX Mesh AX6000 WiFi
Orbi WiFi 6 is a Tri-Band WiFi System built with the latest and fastest WiFi 6 technology to provide the ultimate smart home experience with WiFi coverage and connection capacity beyond belief. Keep ALL WiFi connections strong, in every room, all the time with enough bandwidth for all your devices, multiple 4K/8K UHD streaming, music
Orbi WiFi 6 is a Tri-Band WiFi System built with the latest and fastest WiFi 6 technology to provide the ultimate smart home experience with WiFi coverage and connection capacity beyond belief. Keep ALL WiFi connections strong, in every room, all the time with enough bandwidth for all your devices, multiple 4K/8K UHD streaming, music for your WiFi connected speakers, fast online game play, smart lights, WiFi security devices and more. Dedicated quad-stream WiFi 6 backhaul allows for streaming 4K or 8K videos without delay. Ideal for Gigabit and multi-Gigabit Internet speed service, supporting up to 2. 5Gbps download speeds. Place the Satellite anywhere in your home to get Gigabit speeds where you want them.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ORBI WIFI 6 SYSTEMS: Works only with Orbi Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 Systems RBK852, RBK853 or RBR850.
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Add 2, 500 sq. ft. of coverage to your existing Orbi Mesh WiFi 6 System to eliminate WiFi dead zones and buffering in hard to reach places.
- FAST WIRELESS SPEED: AX6000 WiFi 6 powers up to 6 Gbps of streaming HD video, gaming, or Internet surfing and downloads.
- SINGLE WIFI NETWORK NAME: Move freely around the house, inside and outside, without losing connectivity.
- RELIABLE MESH NETWORK: Expand your Orbi Mesh WiFi 6 network that blankets every inch of your home in fast and seamless WiFi connectivity – room to room, wall to wall, floor to floor.
- TRI-BAND BACKHAUL: A dedicated band between your Orbi router and satellite frees up the other two bands for maximum speed to your devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: 4 Ethernet ports provide ultimate flexibility and connectivity for your Smart TV, game console, streaming player, and more.
- EASY TO SET UP: The Orbi app makes it easy to add on an additional satellite.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking WifiStore.net to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Poor Technical Support for Failing Unit Which Required RMA Return I purchased the Orbi Satellite recently, and after 6 weeks it failed. Contacting Netgear technical support was a little maddening. They only provide tech support in the first 3 months, after which you have to pay $50 for “Premier Service.” So what happens if you ordered the unit from Amazon in April, and because it is out of stock it doesn’t arrive until June? Yup, you guessed it, you have to pay $50 for a unit that is now out of free tech support.Also, their tech support was…
Huge Improvement with New Firmware Don’t buy this product. The hardware is great. When it works, it works wonderfully. However, as of the date of this post, the Orbi has been crippled by its firmware for around three weeks. Appreciating that a firmware update can have unintended consequences, and hoping that a fix may be forthcoming, Netgear’s completely inadequate handling of the situation suggests to me that this company is one you will not want to trust going forward.I purchased this product about 6 months ago. I…
Make sure that your network is working properly before adding this device! All sorts of problems adding this to the network! As it turns out, a pushed (automatic) firmware update from Netgear didn’t work correctly; it updated the router, but not the satellite! The mismatched firmware versions caused problems that adversely affected adding this device to the network. Once the original satellite had been manually updated to match the routers firmware version (which fixed some serious communications issues between the router and satellite that also made updating the…